Copying and binding services are available for faculty, staff and students.
16 Bluemont Hall
Monday through Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Submitting copy jobs via e-mail:
- Save your document as a PDF file.
- Complete necessary request form and fair use checklist (at right) and
Save As with your name.
- Send your PDF document and your request form as attachments to the Copy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Copy Center staff will open your email and send the job on to the copier following your instructions on the copy slip.
- Pick up your copies in the Catalyst. We will have jobs completed by reasonable times indicated on the copy slip.
In order to avoid errors in processing your copy job, please fill out the request form completely, making sure to mark how the job should be billed.
- Personal and Departmental Copying
- 8½″ x 11″ (letter size)
- Color Copies
- Paper and White Cardstock
- Spiral Binding
- Document Shredding