iPad User Group
The iPad User Group was started in Fall 2010 by staff in the College of Education Catalyst Center to demonstrate the capabilities of the iPad for both educational and personal use.
This website is a work in progress, so please check back regularly. We will be adding more resources as time permits! Check out our Meeting Archives.
Resource Guides Created by the College of Education
These guides were created by staff in the Catalyst Center for the College of Education's Faculty iPad Initiative in 2012 and updated in November 2013.
Please be patient and only tap the links once. They take a short while to load.
Note: These books are in iBook format, readable with the iBooks app on an iPad or a Mac computer running OS 10.9.
Download using your iPad:
- Click the title above to download
- Please be patient and only tap the link once. They take a short while to load.
- Select the Open in "iBooks" button
Download using your computer:
- Click the title above and download to your computer
- Open iTunes and go to File > Add to Library
- Sync your iPad to transfer the iBook to your iPad
Teaching with the iPad
October 23, 2012
Presented by Dennis Devenney, Mary Hammel and Rusty Earl
iPad for Beginners
November 15, 2011
Presented by Dennis Devenney, Michael Raine, Mary Hammel,
and Matthew Heinrich