Student Teaching Assignment Request (STAR) Forms
STAR Forms are only active certain times during the year. STAR Forms are due September 1 or February 1 – the semester before you plan to student teach.
Additional requirements for certain districts:
- Blue Valley USD #229: You must sign a form giving us permission to send your transcript to Blue Valley, available in the Office of Field Experiences. These forms are available and need to be returned to the Office of Field Experiences.
- Shawnee Mission USD #512: You must sign a form giving us permission to send your transcript to Shawnee Mission. You must also provide a signed doctor's verification of good health (basic physical). These forms are available and need to be returned to the Office of Field Experiences, 244 Bluemont Hall.
- Elementary STAR Form
- Secondary STAR Form
- Speech Pathology STAR Form
- Early Childhood Education STAR Form
- Graduate Certificate STAR Form
- Update STAR Form (corrections to a STAR Form)