Please check out our digital presence at New Prairie Press.
Educational Considerations is a leading peer-reviewed open access journal published at the College of Education at Kansas State University. Now in its 45th year, Educational Considerations features outstanding themes and authors relating to educational leadership.
Educational Considerations is published two times yearly in a digital format at New Prairie Press. Editorial offices are located at the College of Education, Bluemont Hall, 1114 Mid-Campus Drive North, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506-5301. General inquiries should be directed to the Executive Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 45, Number 3 (2020)
Edited by Lotta Larson and Lori Goodson
- F. Todd Goodson, Kansas State University, email@example.com
- Lori Goodson, Kansas State University
- Lotta Larson, Kansas State University
- Shannon Ralph, Gardner Edgerton High School
- Kay Ann Taylor, Kansas State University
- Elizabeth Dobler, Emporia State University
- Rick Doll, Kansas State University
- Christian Z. Goering, University of Arkansas
- Beth Hudson, USD #475, Geary County KS Schools
- Chepina Rumsey, University of Northern Iowa
- Robyn Seglem, Illinois State University
- Shelbie Witte, Oklahoma State University
- Christy Ziegler, Shawnee Mission KS School District