Scholarships and Financial Assistance
The College of Education is committed to supporting the academic and professional success of our students. Here are some financial assistance opportunities available to students interested in becoming future educators at K-State.
Office of Student Financial Assistance Office
Here you will find more about the financial aid process, student loans, scholarships, grants, employment, veteran's benefits and tuition deferments.
The K-State scholarship priority deadline for incoming freshmen:
November 1 (during the senior year in high school)
The K-State scholarship priority date for continuing and transferring students:
February 1 of each year
Scholarship Opportunities for Education Students
- The Tomorrow’s Teacher Scholarship is awarded each year to four incoming freshmen students enrolled in Education with a high school grade point average of at least 3.5. These scholarships are $2500 and are renewable provided specific criteria are met.
- Complete the Tomorrow’s Teacher Scholarship application at tomorrowsteacher.com between February 1st and March 1st.
- For further information please contact Pam Monroe, College of Education Scholarship Coordinator, at 785-532-5526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educational Opportunity Fund Scholarship
- The Educational Opportunity Fund scholarship supports first generation and/or multicultural students in their journey to becoming a future teacher. Twenty non-renewable scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $700 to incoming freshman or transfer students.
- Print and complete the EOF Scholarship Application (PDF) and submit by 5 PM on Saturday, July 1, 2018.
- For further information please contact Sandra Avalos, Educational Opportunity Fund scholarship coordinator, at 785-532-5524 or email@example.com.
State and Federal Opportunities
- Kansas Teacher Service Scholarship
- Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship
- Kansas State Scholarship
- Kansas Comprehensive Grant