1. K-State home
  2. »College of Education
  3. »Future Students
  4. »Transfer Information for Future Students

College of Education

College of Education undergraduate with elementary studentsCollege of Education undergraduate with middle school studentCollege of Education graduate studentsCollege of Education professor Ann Knackendoffel teaching undergraduate classCollege of Education undergraduate teaching STEM

Transfer Students

K-State offers programs, events and services for transfer students to help ease the transition to a new campus. Please see the K-State Admissions site for admissions requirements, transfer of credits, and other important information.

Official transcripts must be sent directly from previously attended colleges and universities. Hand-carried transcripts and transcripts sent by students are unofficial even though they may carry the college seal or signatures that are placed on official records.

Only one-half of the hours required for a K-State degree may be taken at a two-year college. Ninety hours from a four-year college or university can be transferred for a K-State degree. You must have a minimum of 30 hours in residence at K-State to receive a K-State degree. Also, 20 of the last 30 hours for the degree must be from K-State.

Once enrolled at K-State, students who want to take additional courses from another college or university and have the credits transferred to K-State, need to confer with their advisor.

To determine how courses from other colleges or universities may transfer to K-State, visit the K-State Transfer Equivalency webpage.

Request More Information
Apply Now

A message from the Recruitment Coordinator Danae Daellenbach

Look at our viewbook

Why Teach?