Student Affairs Committee
The Student Affairs Committee addresses matters pertaining to the welfare of the undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Education. These areas include, but are not limited to, recognition, scholarships, academic assistance, and related areas.
Distinguished Cooperating Teacher Award
The Student Affairs Committee, in cooperation with Education Council and Kappa Delta Pi, seek nominations each year for the Distinguished Cooperating Teacher Awards. These awards are given for meritorious service to the profession in Elementary (K-6), Middle School (5-8), and High School (9-12) classrooms. The winner(s) are honored at the Fall Education Symposium.
- Andrew Wefald, Chair (Educational Leadership)
- Lotta Larson (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Spencer Clark (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Judy Hughey (Special Education, Counseling, Student Affairs)
- Jessica Nelson (Special Education, Counseling, Student Affairs)
- Grace Liang (Educational Leadership)
- Sandra Avalos (Center for Student and Professional Services)
Meeting Dates for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
|Fall 2017||Spring 2018|
|September 7, 2017||February 1, 2018|
|October 5, 2017||March 1, 2018|
|November 2, 2017||April 5, 2018|
|December 7, 2017 (if needed)||May 3, 2018|