Catalyst Technology and Media Services
Located on the ground floor of Bluemont Hall, the Catalyst provides technology support, media services, and collaborative work space to faculty, staff and students in the College of Education.
Contact Us at email@example.com or 785-532-5926
(Copy Center, Commons Area, and Front Counter Assistance)
- November 30–December 4: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- December 7–11: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- December 14–18: By appointment only
- December 21–23: By appointment only
- December 24–January 3: CLOSED
- January 4–8: By appointment only
- January 11–15: By appointment only
- January 18: CLOSED
- January 19–20: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Spring semester hours: TBD
Check out our collaborative work space with a wide range of tools and learning materials and activities available for making, learning, and exploring.
Technology Recommendations for Professional Education Students
Faculty and staff in the College of Education use iPads and Apple Macintosh computers, and virtually all hardware and software technology assistance provided through the Catalyst is Apple-based or compatible.