Welcome to the College of Education at Kansas State University!
We dedicate every moment of the day to our vision:
Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers for a diverse and changing world.
Why do we do this? So our educators are prepared for the classrooms, schools and organizations they will soon lead.
The College is where abstract concepts rooted in research, teaching, application and modeling come to life. Teaching techniques are infused with the latest technology and are designed to challenge students and inspire them to engage in life-long learning.
We invite you to campus to tour our College and learn more about our programs, our faculty and how we can help you achieve your educational and career goals.
- K-State Rowing’s Marissa Butrum Graduates with College of Education Award, Strengthened by Experiences as Wildcat
- Book on student debt featuring K-State professor's chapter wins AERA award
- College of Education honors new graduates
- Carroll pens chapter on multicultural student retention
- Martinez publishes article evaluating effect of mindfulness in middle schoolers with discipline referrals
- College of Education faculty serve on leadership team for RETHINKING Behavior
- Retirement reception planned for Paul Burden
- Briggs selected for NACADA's Emerging Leader Program
- College of Education 'graffiti letters' keep KSUnite conversation current
- K-State faculty, graduate students to present at education research conference
- Augustine-Shaw selected for International Mentoring Association board
- see more News…