The Technology Committee provides input and advice on needed technology resources to the Director of the catalyst and addresses College of Education matters pertaining to technology by faculty, staff, undergraduate, and graduate students. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, setting priorities for College of Education technology initiatives; working with the Catalyst, College committees, departments and centers on technology issues that have college-wide implications; and providing leadership and policy recommendations.
The ISTE Technology Standards for Educators were adopted and approved by the faculty Assembly in 2018.
Voting Committee Members:
- Suzanne Porath, Chair (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Ann Knackendoffel (Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs)
- Lisa Rubin (Special Education, Counseling, and Student Affairs)
- Deepak Subramony (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Lori Levin (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Haijun Kang (Educational Leadership)
- Alex Red Corn (Educational Leadership)
- Mechelle Martinez (Student Success and Professional Services)
Nonvoting Committee Members:
- Dennis Devenney (Catalyst Director)
- Patrice Scott (Communications Coordinator)
- Cyndi Kuhn (Technology Instructor)
Meeting Dates for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
|Fall 2019||Spring 2020|
|September 5, 2019||February 6, 2020|
|October 3, 2019||March 5, 2020|
|November 7, 2019||April 2, 2020|
|December 5, 2019||May 7, 2020|